- Bring a clip into your timeline on track 1 (have only video track 2 highlighted) and press command c to copy, and command v to paste and the clip will be on track 2.
- Move playhead back to the beginning of the clip. Go to the effects browser and type “levels”. Select the “levels” filter and apply to the clip on track 2. With your clip selected go to the effects control panel and twirl down to the levels parameter. Adjust the RGB Black Output level from 0 to 60.
- Go to the effects browers and type “fast blur” and apply to the clip on track 2. Go to the effects control panel and increase the blurriness to 20. Make sure the blur dimensions are set to horizontal and vertical and enable the repeat edge pixels checkbox.
- Go to effects browers and go to “Video Transitions” folder and select “Page Peel” folder and select “Page Turn” and apply to the end of your clip. Select the transition so it appears in the effects control panel and click on Northeast to Southwest for direction for page turn and leave duration at 1 second. And add a title to track 3 for an added touch and add the same page turn effect.
- Cut track 2 and 3 shorter and make sure they are the same length.
- The Claritan Page Peel Effect is complete!