I will show you how to make your audio have a telephone effect.
Of course, you need to open your clip(s) in Audacity.
- Go to Effect
- Highlight and Click on “Equalization”
- In the “Select Curve:” line, Click the drop-down box that says “unnamed.” Click “Telephone”
- After you’ve clicked “Telephone” the lines should change from flat lines to bell curves.
- Of course, Click “OK” and your sound will have a cool telephoney effect.
- Your clip will appear a bit different after you’ve made the effect changes.
- I am sure there are ways to change how much or how little the effect is, but this isn’t the tutorial for that. Be blessed.